Login to Complete a Nomination or to Access the Judging Panel
ISACA Global Achievement Awards are the highest awards presented by ISACA for distinguished service, exemplary achievements and contributions to advancing technology worldwide. ISACA Membership is not required for these industry honors.
Review these resources first:
- Click here to review the eligibility criteria for nominators, candidates, and endorsers.
- Learn tips on how to write a quality nomination.
- Check out this webinar to learn more about submitting a strong nomination and earn 1 CPE.
Nominations are closed for the 2024 awards. Check back in May to submit a nomination for the 2025 awards, due 15 August 2024.
Awards, Scopes and Criteria
Click on the name of the award to open the online nomination form.
- Scope: Recognizes an individual, program or organization whose efforts in connecting with underserved communities or underrepresented individuals has helped bridge the digital divide.
- Judging Criteria: innovative approach to community engagement and/or diversity initiatives; impact of achievement; evidence of advancing the community served; global reach of the initiative or communities served; evaluation of nominator and endorsers; timeliness of recognition; and quality of nomination.
- Scope: Recognizes an inspiring educator or academic at the primary, secondary or tertiary educational level or an educational institution with inspiring initiatives who has empowered students to pursue careers advancing technology.
- Judging Criteria: innovative approach to teaching concepts; creative curriculum design related to ISACA’s professional areas; inspirational leadership and/or mentoring of students; evaluation of nominator and endorsers; timeliness of recognition; and quality of nomination.
- Scope: Recognizes a visionary leader who has inspired organizations and professionals to advance and adapt within a digital world.
- Judging Criteria: strategies used to inspire collaboration among colleagues; demonstration of core values and leadership skills; challenges overcome; global reach of achievements; evaluation of nominator and endorsers; timeliness of recognition; and quality of nomination.
- Scope: Recognizes an individual or organization who has developed or utilized technology to solve business or societal challenges.
- Judging Criteria: innovative use of technology or development of new technology; promoting ISACA’s core domains; impact of achievement; global reach of the solution; evaluation of nominator and endorsers; timeliness of recognition; and quality of nomination.
Want to recognize an inspiring ISACA Member for their contributions to the organization? Learn more about the ISACA Hall of Fame recognizing member and volunteer service.
Prepare your nomination offline!
Download these Word docs to review the nomination form questions and instructions. Be sure to enter all responses into the applicable online nomination form above before the deadline and to allow enough time for endorsers to respond with their letters of support.
You may also work directly in the online form, save and return to submit it prior to the deadline.