Login to Complete a Nomination or to Access the Judging Panel
ISACA Chapter Awards recognize outstanding contributions by chapters and individual chapter leaders in fulfilling the needs of ISACA and its professional community.
Review these resources:
- Click here to review the eligibility criteria for nominators, candidates, and endorsers.
- Learn tips on how to write a quality nomination.
- Check out this free webinar to learn more about submitting a strong nomination and earn 1 CPE.
Nominations are closed for the 2024 awards. Check back in May to submit a nomination for the 2025 awards, due 15 August 2024.
Awards, Scopes and Criteria
Click on the award name to open the nomination form.
- Scope: Recognizes ISACA chapters that exceed service goals by actively supporting local membership and thus ISACA.
- Judging Criteria: Creating impactful engagement programs offering local services to members; building relationships; effective communication techniques; inspiring membership growth and retention; support of ISACA initiatives; demonstration of fulfilling ISACA’s purpose and promise; evaluation of nominator and endorsers; timeliness of recognition; and quality of nomination.
- Scope: Recognizes outstanding programs implemented within an ISACA chapter in the areas of Member Experience, Community Engagement, Education, and Use of Technology.
- Judging Criteria: Innovative program design and implementation; the program’s impact on the local chapter and influence on the global community; efficient and effective use of resources; evaluation of nominator and endorsers; timeliness of recognition; and quality of nomination.
- Scope: Recognizes ISACA Chapter Leaders for their effective and inspiring leadership within the chapter resulting in increased member engagement and a positive impact on ISACA’s professional community.
- Judging Criteria: Inspiring leadership skills; ability to think strategically concerning the chapter’s relationship with the greater ISACA community; ability to effectively lead programs and initiatives that increase member engagement; development of partnerships for the chapter; evaluation of nominator and endorsers; timeliness of recognition; and quality of nomination.
Prepare your nomination offline!
Download these Word docs to review the nomination form questions and instructions. Be sure to enter all responses into the applicable online nomination form above before the deadline and to allow enough time for endorsers to respond with their letters of support.
You may also work directly in the online form, save and return to submit it prior to the deadline.