Login to Complete a Nomination or to Access the Judging Panel
Eligibility Criteria for Board Director
- Candidates must be an ISACA member or be willing to join ISACA if selected to serve as Director.
- Board members are expected to attend three in-person Board of Director meetings and participate on four Board of Director teleconferences per year.
- Board candidates should be aware of the time commitment involved; estimated at roughly 15 non-travel hours per month on board activities. In addition to board meetings, board members may be asked to make occasional trips in support of the association’s strategy. (All ISACA-sponsored travel is reimbursed by ISACA.)
- Recommendation Letters: candidates must include professional letters of support as part of their candidate materials. These letters may not be written by ISACA staff or current ISACA International Board Members. ISACA Chapter board members and leaders may provide letters of recommendation for candidates, at their discretion.
Attributes of Candidates
Successful nominations will give specific examples of how the candidate has exemplified the following attributes and/or how he/she is expected to contribute to ISACA's global organization based on the model behaviors below.
Attributes of Directors
- Demonstrates leadership capabilities
- Able to think strategically
- Able to think innovatively
- Demonstrates professional and/or commercial contacts and can leverage them for ISACA's benefit
- Maintains a global perspective on professional issues and ISACA matters
- Conforms to ISACA’s Code of Professional Ethics
- Demonstrates an energetic ability to accomplish organization objectives
- Demonstrated positive performance in current and previous local and international ISACA or other professional/volunteer roles
- Demonstrates executive temperament
- Demonstrates effective written and verbal communication skills