Login to Complete a Nomination or to Access the Judging Panel
Through the ISACA Hall of Fame, ISACA recognizes members who have shown exemplary dedication to advancing ISACA's purpose through volunteer service and/or member engagement activities.
Eugene Frank Founders Award
Congratulations to Jo Stewart-Rattray, who was selected by ISACA Members as the most inspirational volunteer from our five prestigious ISACA Hall of Fame inductees in 2023.
A limited number of Hall of Fame inductees may be selected each year. From among them, one recipient will be selected annually by the ISACA Membership to receive the Eugene Frank Founders Award, ISACA's top volunteer honor, and announced live at the ISACA Awards celebration.
Review these resources first:
- Verify eligibility of candidates, nominators, and endorsers.
- Learn tips for writing a quality nomination.
- Check out this free webinar to learn more about submitting a strong nomination and earn 1 CPE.
Nominations for the 2024 class of inductees are due 15 August 2023.
Click here to submit a nomination
Hall of Fame nominations will be judged by previous inductees and longstanding ISACA members on the following criteria:
- Impact of the candidate's achievements as related to the scope and criteria of the honor
- Evidence of inspirational leadership or distinguished contributions positively impacting ISACA and its professional community
- Contribution to advancing ISACA's purpose, promise, and strategic initiatives.
- Quality of nomination and endorsement letters.
Prepare your nomination offline
Download this Word doc to review the nomination form questions and instructions. Be sure to enter all responses into the applicable online nomination form above before the deadline and to allow enough time for endorsers to respond with their letters of support.
You may also work directly in the online form above, save and return to submit it prior to the deadline.
- Hall of Fame nomination form content