Login to Complete a Nomination or to Access the Judging Panel
2023 Digital Trust Workforce Inclusion Program: Peoria, IL Fall Cohort
Launch your new IT career with your first ISACA certificate! No tech experience required. For adults who are seeking to enter the IT workforce and live within commuting distance to Peoria, IL, apply today!
Create a free ISACA account or Log in with ISACA to apply:
- 11:59 pm CT, October 4, 2023 for Cloud Fundamentals
- 11:59 pm CT, October 18, 2023 for Blockchain Fundamentals
The Digital Trust Workforce Inclusion Program will provide an innovative, collaborative approach to create a pipeline for a diverse IT and Cybersecurity workforce. ISACA provides industry-recognized curriculum, certificates, certifications, and training that are well positioned to support the IT and Cybersecurity workforce demands. This includes the Certified in Emerging Technology™ (CET™) stackable certificate that is being offered to the Peoria community.
We will select 25 Peoria applicants to receive weekly in-person classes facilitated by ISACA certified industry experts (see the four class options below), job readiness workshops, certification exam prep, One In Tech Continuing Education Stipend for select participants who complete the program, career fairs with local corporations and academic institutes, and access to ISACA resources and training.
If selected, we recommend you try to take all four classes, but understand that you may be limited by the dates and times:
- Cloud Fundamentals
- Dates: Oct 7 - Oct 21, Times: Saturdays 2:00pm-6:00pm, Location: Downtown Peoria
- Blockchain Fundamentals
- Dates: Oct 28 - Nov 4, Times: Saturdays 2:00pm-6:00pm, Location: Downtown Peoria
- Internet of Things (IoT) Fundamentals
- Dates: Nov 11 - Nov 18, Times: Saturdays 2:00pm-6:00pm, Location: Downtown Peoria
- Artificial Intelligence Fundamentals
- Dates: Dec 2 - Dec 9, Times: Saturdays 2:00pm-6:00pm, Location: Downtown Peoria
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have an interest in a career in IT or cybersecurity
- Reside within commuting distance of Peoria, IL
- Identify as a member of an underrepresented community (this may include race, gender, ethnicity, veteran status, disability, etc.)
- Submit a completed application
- Have access to a computer with a reliable internet connection
This program does not require completion of high school or college.