Login to Complete a Nomination or to Access the Judging Panel
2023 Digital Trust Workforce Inclusion Program: Peoria, IL
Launch your new IT career with your first ISACA certificate! No tech experience required. For adults who are seeking to enter the IT workforce and live within commuting distance to Peoria, IL, apply today!
Create a free ISACA account or Log in with ISACA to apply:
Start an application (or) Access a draft application
Applications Due: 11:59 pm CST, April 10, 2023
The Digital Trust Workforce Inclusion Program will provide an innovative, collaborative approach to create a pipeline for a diverse IT and Cybersecurity workforce. ISACA provides industry-recognized curriculum, certificates, certifications, and training that are well positioned to support the IT and Cybersecurity workforce demands. This includes the Information Technology Certified Associate stackable certificate that is being offered to the Peoria community.
We will select 40 Peoria applicants to receive weekly in-person classes facilitated by ISACA certified industry experts (see the 5 class options below), job readiness workshops, certification exam prep, One In Tech Continuing Education Stipend for select participants who complete the program, career fairs with local corporations and academic institutes, and access to ISACA resources and training.
If selected, we recommend you try to take all 5 classes, but understand that you may be limited by the dates and times:
- Computing Fundamentals
- Dates: May 6-May 27, Times: Wednesdays 6:30pm-8:30pm and Saturdays 9am-1:30pm, Location: TBD
- Networks and Infrastructure Fundamentals
- Dates: June 3-July 8, Times: Wednesdays 6:30pm -8:30pm and Saturdays 9am-1:30pm, Location: TBD
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals
- Dates: July 15-August 19, Times: Wednesdays 6:30pm-8:30pm and Saturdays 9am-1:30pm, Location: TBD
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Dates: August 26-September 30, Times: Wednesdays 6:30pm-8:30pm and Saturdays 9am-1:30pm, Location: TBD
- Data Science Fundamentals
- Dates: October 7-November 11, Times: Wednesdays 6:30pm-8:30pm and Saturdays 9am-1:30pm, Location: TBD
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have an interest in a career in IT or cybersecurity
- Reside within commuting distance of Peoria, IL
- Identify as a member of an underrepresented community (this may include race, gender, ethnicity, veteran status, disability, etc.)
- Submit a completed application
- Pay the US$50 program fee if selected (fee waivers are available in the application and by request at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Have access to a computer with a reliable internet connection
This program does not require completion of high school or college.