Login to Complete a Nomination or to Access the Judging Panel
2023 Digital Trust Workforce Inclusion Program: Nashville, TN
Launch your new IT career with your first ISACA certificate! No tech experience required. For adults who are seeking to enter the IT workforce and live within commuting distance to Nashville, TN, apply today!
If intereseted in participating in this program, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Digital Trust Workforce Inclusion Program will provide an innovative, collaborative approach to create a pipeline for a diverse IT and Cybersecurity workforce. ISACA provides industry-recognized curriculum, certificates, certifications, and training that are well positioned to support the IT and Cybersecurity workforce demands. This includes the Information Technology Certified Associate stackable certificate that is being offered to the Nashville community.
We will select 25 Nashville applicants to receive weekly in-person classes facilitated by ISACA certified industry experts (see the 5 class options below), job readiness workshops, certification exam prep, One In Tech Continuing Education Stipend for select participants who complete the program, career fairs with local corporations and academic institutes, and access to ISACA resources and training.
If selected, we recommend you try to take all 5 classes, but understand that you may be limited by the dates and times:
- Computing Fundamentals
- Dates: May 31-June 17, Times: Wednesdays 6:30pm-8:30pm and Saturdays 9:00am-1:30pm, Location: TBD
- Networks and Infrastructure Fundamentals
- Dates: June 24-July 29, Times: Wednesdays 6:30pm-8:30pm and Saturdays 9:00am-1:30pm, Location: TBD
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals
- Dates: August 5-September 6, Times: Wednesdays 6:30pm-8:30pm and Saturdays 9:00am-1:30pm, Location: TBD
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Dates: September 13-October 14, Times: Wednesdays 6:30pm-8:30pm and Saturdays 9:00am-1:30pm, Location: TBD
- Data Science Fundamentals
- Dates: October 21-December 2, Times: Wednesdays 6:30pm-8:30pm and Saturdays 9:00am-1:30pm, Location: TBD
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have an interest in a career in IT or cybersecurity
- Reside within commuting distance of Nashville, TN
- Identify as a member of an underrepresented community (this may include race, gender, ethnicity, veteran status, disability, etc.)
- Submit a completed application
- Pay the US$50 program fee if selected (fee waivers are available in the application and by request at email@example.com)
- Have access to a computer with a reliable internet connection
This program does not require completion of high school or college.