Login to Complete a Nomination or to Access the Judging Panel
2023 Digital Trust Workforce Inclusion Program: Dallas and Ft Worth, TX
Launch your new IT career with your first ISACA certificate! No tech experience required. For adults who are seeking to enter the IT workforce and live within commuting distance to Dallas/Ft Worth, TX apply today!
If intereseted in participating in this program, please reach out to email@example.com.
The Digital Trust Workforce Inclusion Program will provide an innovative, collaborative approach to create a pipeline for a diverse IT and Cybersecurity workforce. ISACA provides industry-recognized curriculum, certificates, certifications, and training that are well positioned to support the IT and Cybersecurity workforce demands. This includes the Certified in Emerging Technology™ (CET™) stackable certificate that is being offered to the Dallas and Ft Worth community.
We will select 25 Dallas/Ft Worth applicants to receive weekly in-person classes facilitated by ISACA certified industry experts (see the four class options below), job readiness workshops, certification exam prep, One In Tech Continuing Education Stipend for select participants who complete the program, career fairs with local corporations and academic institutes, and access to ISACA resources and training.
If selected, we recommend you try to take all four classes, but understand that you may be limited by the dates and times:
- Cloud Fundamentals
- Dates: Aug 12 - Aug 23, Times: Wednesdays 6:00pm-8:00pm and Saturdays 9:00am-1:30pm, Location: TBD
- Blockchain Fundamentals
- Dates: Aug 30 - Sept 13, Times: Wednesdays 6:00pm-8:00pm and Saturdays 9:00am-1:30pm, Location: TBD
- Internet of Things (IoT) Fundamentals
- Dates: Sept 20 - Sept 30, Times: Wednesdays 6:00pm-8:00pm and Saturdays 9:00am-1:30pm, Location: TBD
- Artificial Intelligence Fundamentals
- Dates: Oct 7 - Oct 14, Times: Wednesdays 6:00pm-8:00pm and Saturdays 9:00am-1:30pm, Location: TBD
- To apply, you first need a free ISACA account.
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have an interest in a career in IT or cybersecurity
- Reside within commuting distance of Dallas or Ft Worth, TX
- Identify as a member of an underrepresented community in IT (this may include race, gender, ethnicity, veteran status, disability, etc.)
- Submit a completed application
- Pay the US$50 program fee if selected (fee waivers are available in the application and by request at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Have access to a computer with a reliable internet connection
This program does not require completion of high school or college.