Login to Complete a Nomination or to Access the Judging Panel
ISACA's Academic and Workforce Development Program and the One In Tech Foundation are building a diverse and inclusive cyber workforce.
The Digital Trust Workforce Inclusion Program, in partnership with the Caterpillar Foundation, will provide learners from underrepresented populations with a pathway into the field of IT. Five cities in the United States have been selected as sites for a two- to five-month in-person training program. A total of 155 students, who come from underrepresented and underserved populations, will receive critical training in IT and emerging tech.
Through the program, eligible participants can access ISACA credentials in one of two specific areas to help them launch their careers: IT Foundational Certificates in Information Technology and Emerging Technology Foundational Certificates. The Digital Trust Workforce Inclusion Program provides an innovative, collaborative approach in cyber skill training including:
- Weekly in-person classes facilitated by ISACA-certified industry experts
- Job readiness workshops
- Certification exam prep
- One In Tech Continuing Education Stipend for select participants who complete the program
- Career fairs with local corporations and academic institutes
- Access to ISACA resources and training
The program is available to adults seeking to enter the IT workforce in five United States cities.
Click on the city below to see the full list of eligibility criteria, and how you can apply:
- Milwaukee, WI - Apply by November 28, 2023 for Data Science Fundamentals
- Nashville, TN - Apply by November 28, 2023 for Data Science Fundamentals
- Peoria, IL - Apply by November 28, 2023 for Data Science Fundamentals
- Peoria, IL CET Cohort - Apply by Dec 4, 2023
- Atlanta, GA CET Cohort - coming 2024
For current Workforce Inclusion Program participants from the five cities above, click on the link below to see the full list of eligibility criteria, and how you can apply for the continuing education stipend:
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.