Login to Complete a Nomination or to Access the Judging Panel
For undergraduate students studying cyber-related fields residing in Massachusetts.
Create a free ISACA account or Log in with ISACA to apply:
Applications Due: 11:59 pm US CDT, 24 October 2022
We will award a $5,000 USD academic scholarship for tuition to four students who meet the criteria below. Scholarship money will be paid directly to the awardee’s school after the 10 January 2023 and must be used for the school you’re attending in 2023, as indicated in your application. Scholarship awardees may receive the opportunity to apply for an internship at MassMutual.
Awardees will also receive a Career Building Bundle:
- Free one-year ISACA and ISACA chapter Student Membership (giving you access to career pathway and advancement events and webinars)
- One free ISACA course selected from course options (completion of this course will help you get an ISACA certification that indicates a standard of skills to a prospective employer)
- One free ISACA conference registration (where you will benefit from speakers who are renowned experts in their fields)
- Connection to ISACA’s mentoring program (giving access to certified digital trust professionals as mentors)
- Resources to start an ISACA Student Group at university/college (as applicable)
- Access to additional ISACA and OIT resources
- Be pursuing an undergraduate degree in cyber-related studies.
- Reside in Massachusetts.
- Agree to communicate with One In Tech twice a year for two years regarding school and career trajectory after the scholarship award.