Login to Complete a Nomination or to Access the Judging Panel
One In Tech National Cyber League Games Scholarship
Applications Due: 11:59 pm US CT, 28 April 2022
One In Tech will award a $5,000 academic scholarship for tuition (paid directly to your school) to five NCL Games participants, who meet the criteria below. Awardees will also receive:
Career Building Bundle:
- Free one-year ISACA Student Membership (as applicable)
- Free one-year annual ISACA chapter membership
- Free ISACA conference registration (as applicable)
- Free options for ISACA training courses and prep material
- Resources to start an ISACA Student Group at university/college (as applicable)
- Connection with mentoring opportunities
- Access to ISACA Career Pathways & Advancement Events and Webinars
- Access to additional ISACA and OIT resources
1. Participate in NCL Games and complete at least 25% of the Individual Game.
2. Be enrolled in or accepted to an accredited college, university or technical training institute in the United States.
3. Be pursuing, or planning to pursue, a degree focused in cybersecurity or information assurance.
4. Agree to communicate with One In Tech twice a year for two years in regards to your school and career trajectory after the scholarship award.
5. AND one or more of the below:
- Attend a minority-serving institution (MSI), historically Black college or university (HBCU), or community college.
- Be the first generation of your family to attend an accredited college.
- Identify within a demographic that is historically underrepresented within the tech profession. Underrepresentation may include aspects of race, culture, ethnicity, gender, and other factors that have resulted in exclusion.