Login to Complete a Nomination or to Access the Judging Panel
ISACA International Women's Day Scholarship
International Women’s Day advances and celebrates the power of women. This includes a mission to “elevate and advance gender parity in technology and celebrate the women forging innovation.” In recognition of all the women committed to life-long learning, the Foundation is awarding 12 scholarships for professional development.
Application Closed. Please see 2023 Open Scholarships
Applications Due: 11:59 pm US CT, 28 April 2022
One In Tech will award career coaching sessions with Blair Celli, Catapult Career Coach, to twelve ISACA members, who meet the criteria below. Coaching can be provided in English or Spanish. Awardees will learn to:
Strengthen your executive presence
Plan for advancing your career in tech
1. Be an ISACA Member who identifies as a woman.
2. Agree to communicate with One In Tech twice a year for two years in regards to your career trajectory after the scholarship award.
3. AND one or more of the below:
- Attend a minority-serving institution (MSI), historically Black college or university (HBCU), or community college.
- Be the first generation of your family to attend an accredited college.
- Identify within a demographic that is historically underrepresented within the tech profession. Underrepresentation may include aspects of race, culture, ethnicity, gender, and other factors that have resulted in exclusion.