Login to Complete a Nomination or to Access the Judging Panel
NTT Data Services – Romania Transilvania University of Brașov Scholarship
For cybersecurity students attending the Transilvania University of Brașov (UniTBv).
Create a free ISACA account or Log in with ISACA to apply:
Start an application (or) access a draft application
Applications Due: 11:59 pm US CDT, 24 October 2022
We will award a $1,800 USD academic scholarship for tuition for each award in three categories:
- Best International Student in Cybersecurity – 4 awards
- Women in Cybersecurity – 4 awards
- Best Student Performance and Innovation in Cybersecurity – 2 awards
You may apply to one or all the award categories above based on meeting the criteria. Scholarship money will be paid directly to Transilvania University of Brașov after 10 January 2023 and must be used for the school you’re attending in 2023, as indicated in your application. Scholarship awardees may receive the opportunity to apply for an internship, apprenticeship, or employment at NTT Data Services.
Awardees will also receive a Career Building Bundle:
- Free one-year ISACA and ISACA chapter Student Membership (giving you access to career pathway and advancement events and webinars)
- One free ISACA course selected from course options (completion of this course will help you get an ISACA certification that indicates a standard of skills to a prospective employer)
- One free ISACA conference registration (where you will benefit from speakers who are renowned experts in their fields)
- Connection to ISACA’s mentoring program (giving access to certified digital trust professionals as mentors)
- Resources to start an ISACA Student Group at university/college (as applicable)
- Access to additional ISACA and OIT resources
- Be enrolled in the Transilvania University of Brașov (UniTBv).
- Be studying cybersecurity.
- Plan on a long-term cybersecurity related career based in Romania.
- Identify as an international student to apply for the "Best International Student in Cybersecurity" award, or as a woman to apply for the "Women in Cybersecurity" award.
- Submit a project proposal in the application focused on education, training, and innovative career paths. The proposal must include timeline, objectives, steps and main milestones, need for career development, motivation/purpose and need of cybersecurity training (as offered by ISACA), and specific area of development in cybersecurity and projects focus on innovation.
- Present the above project proposal to UniTBv professors if awarded the scholarship.
- Agree to communicate with One In Tech twice a year for two years regarding school and career trajectory after the scholarship award.