Login to Complete a Nomination or to Access the Judging Panel
NTT Data Services – India Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Scholarship
For cybersecurity students attending the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science (HITS).
Create a free ISACA account or Log in with ISACA to apply:
Application Closed. Please see 2023 Open Scholarships
Applications Due: 11:59 pm US CDT, 24 October 2022
We will award a $500 USD academic scholarship for tuition to twenty students who meet the criteria below. Scholarship money will be paid directly to Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science after 10 January 2023 and must be used for the school you are attending in 2023, as indicated in your application. Scholarship awardees may receive the opportunity to apply for an internship, apprenticeship, or employment at NTT Data Services.
Awardees will also receive a Career Building Bundle:
- Free one-year ISACA and ISACA chapter Student Membership (giving you access to career pathway and advancement events and webinars)
- One free ISACA course selected from course options (completion of this course will help you get an ISACA certification that indicates a standard of skills to a prospective employer)
- One free ISACA conference registration (where you will benefit from speakers who are renowned experts in their fields)
- Connection to ISACA’s mentoring program (giving access to certified digital trust professionals as mentors)
- Resources to start an ISACA Student Group at university/college (as applicable)
- Access to additional ISACA and One In Tech resources
- Be enrolled in the Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science (HITS), Chennai, South India.
- Be studying cybersecurity.
- Agree to communicate with One In Tech twice a year for two years regarding school and career trajectory after the scholarship award.