Login to Complete a Nomination or to Access the Judging Panel
MassMutual India Scholarship - Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science
Continue your education and launch your cybersecurity career with MassMutual and ISACA! For cybersecurity students attending the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science (HITS), apply today!
Sign In or Create a Free ISACA Account to apply:
Applications Due: 11:59 pm US CT, 7 November 2023
We will award a $500 USD academic scholarship for tuition to eight students who meet the criteria below. Scholarship money will be paid directly to the awardee's school in January 2024 and must be used for the school you’re attending in 2024.
Awardees will also receive a Career Building Bundle:
- One year of ISACA and ISACA chapter Student Membership (giving you access to career pathway and advancement events and webinars)
- One ISACA course selected from the ITCA or CET certification (completion of this course will help you get an ISACA certification that indicates a standard of skills to a prospective employer)
- One ISACA Virtual Conference registration (where you will benefit from speakers who are renowned experts in their fields)
- ISACA’s Mentoring Program (giving you access to certified digital trust professionals as mentors)
- Resources to start an ISACA Student Group at university/college (as applicable)
- Access to additional ISACA and OIT resources
- To apply, you first need a free ISACA account. If you have appplied for a One In Tech scholarship before, you may sign in using that account.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Be enrolled in the Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science (HITS), Chennai, South India.
- Be studying cybersecurity.
- Identify as a member of an underrepresented community in CS (this may include race, gender, ethnicity, first generation college student, veteran status, disability, etc.)
- Agree to communicate with One In Tech twice a year for two years regarding school and career trajectory after the scholarship award.