Login to Complete a Nomination or to Access the Judging Panel
ISACA London Chapter Scholarship
Continue your education and launch your IT career with ISACA! For students pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in information security, cybersecurity, IS audit, risk management, governance, compliance, or data privacy at a university in London, apply today!
Sign In or Create a Free ISACA Account to apply:
Applications Due: 11:59 pm US CT, 7 November 2023
We will award a $2,000 USD academic scholarship for tuition to four students who meet the criteria below. Scholarship money will be paid directly to the awardee in January 2024 and must be used for the school you’re attending in 2024.
Awardees will also receive a Career Building Bundle:
- One year of ISACA and ISACA chapter Student Membership (giving you access to career pathway and advancement events and webinars)
- One ISACA course selected from the ITCA or CET certification (completion of this course will help you get an ISACA certification that indicates a standard of skills to a prospective employer)
- One ISACA Virtual Conference registration (where you will benefit from speakers who are renowned experts in their fields)
- ISACA’s Mentoring Program (giving you access to certified digital trust professionals as mentors)
- Resources to start an ISACA Student Group at university/college (as applicable)
- Access to additional ISACA and OIT resources
- To apply, you first need a free ISACA account. If you have appplied for a One In Tech scholarship before, you may sign in using that account.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Be enrolled at a university in London.
- Be pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in degree in information security, cybersecurity, IS audit, risk management, governance, compliance, or data privacy.
- Identify as a member of an underrepresented community in IT (this may include race, gender, ethnicity, veteran status, disability, etc.)
- Agree to communicate with One In Tech twice a year for two years regarding school and career trajectory after the scholarship award.