Login to Complete a Nomination or to Access the Judging Panel
ISACA Kenya Chapter Scholarship
Continue your education and launch your IT career with ISACA! For cybersecurity, IT audit, and risk management students enrolled at an accredited/reputable school in Kenya, apply now!
Sign In or Create a Free ISACA Account to apply:
Start an application (or) Access a draft application
Applications Due: 11:59 pm US CT, 3 July 2023
We will award a $500 USD academic scholarship for tuition to sixteen students who meet the criteria below. Scholarship money will be paid directly to the awardee in September 2023 and must be used for the school you’re attending in 2023.
Awardees will also receive a Career Building Bundle:
- One year of ISACA and ISACA chapter Student Membership (giving you access to career pathway and advancement events and webinars)
- One ISACA course selected from the ITCA or CET certification (completion of this course will help you get an ISACA certification that indicates a standard of skills to a prospective employer)
- One ISACA Virtual Conference registration (where you will benefit from speakers who are renowned experts in their fields)
- ISACA’s Mentoring Program (giving you access to certified digital trust professionals as mentors)
- Resources to start an ISACA Student Group at university/college (as applicable)
- Access to additional ISACA and OIT resources
- To apply, you first need a free ISACA account. If you have appplied for a One In Tech scholarship before, you may sign in using that account.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Awardees within the previous 12 months are NOT eligible to apply.
- Be enrolled in an accredited/reputable school in Kenya.
- Be studying cybersecurity, IT audit or risk management.
- Identify as a member of an underrepresented community in IT (this may include race, gender, ethnicity, veteran status, disability, etc.)
- Agree to communicate with One In Tech twice a year for two years regarding school and career trajectory after the scholarship award.