Login to Complete a Nomination or to Access the Judging Panel
ISACA International Women's Day Scholarship
For global cybersecurity students who identify as women.
Create a free ISACA account or Log in with ISACA to apply:
Application Coming March 27, 2023
Applications Due: 11:59 pm US CDT, 24 April 2023
International Women's Day, every 8 March, is a celebration to promote gender equality and equity by elevating women. In recognition of this initiative, we will award a $2,500 USD academic scholarship for tuition to five students who meet the criteria below. Scholarship money will be paid directly to the awardee (if their school is International) or the awardee’s school (if their school is in the United States) in July 2023 and must be used for the school you’re attending in 2023, as indicated in your application.
Awardees will also receive a Career Building Bundle:
- Free one-year ISACA and ISACA chapter Student Membership (giving you access to career pathway and advancement events and webinars)
- One free ISACA course selected from course options (completion of this course is one step towards getting an ISACA certification that indicates a standard of skills to a prospective employer)
- One free virtual ISACA conference registration (where you will benefit from speakers who are renowned experts in their fields)
- Connection to ISACA’s mentoring program (giving access to certified digital trust professionals as mentors)
- Resources to start an ISACA Student Group at university/college (as applicable)
- Access to additional ISACA and OIT resources
- Identify as women.
- Be enrolled in or accepted to an accredited college, university, or technical training institute.
- Be pursuing, or planning to pursue, a degree or an advanced degree focused on cybersecurity.
- Agree to communicate with One In Tech twice a year for two years regarding school and career trajectory after the scholarship award.
- Agree to participate in an ISACA blog post.