Login to Complete a Nomination or to Access the Judging Panel
ISACA Germany Chapter Scholarship
Continue your education and launch your IT career with ISACA! For students pursuing a master's degree in cybersecurity, computer science, IT, compliance or governance at an accredited University/institute in Germany, apply today!
Sign In or Create a Free ISACA Account to apply:
Start an application (or) Access a draft application
Applications Due: 11:59 pm US CT, 3 July 2023
We will award a $7,500 USD academic scholarship for costs directly/indirectly related to studies to one student who meets the criteria below. Scholarship money will be paid directly to the awardee in September 2023 and must be used for the school you’re attending in 2023.
Awardees will also receive a Career Building Bundle:
- One year of ISACA and ISACA chapter Student Membership (giving you access to career pathway and advancement events and webinars)
- One ISACA course selected from the ITCA or CET certification (completion of this course will help you get an ISACA certification that indicates a standard of skills to a prospective employer)
- One ISACA Virtual Conference registration (where you will benefit from speakers who are renowned experts in their fields)
- ISACA’s Mentoring Program (giving you access to certified digital trust professionals as mentors)
- Resources to start an ISACA Student Group at university/college (as applicable)
- Access to additional ISACA and OIT resources
- To apply, you first need a free ISACA account. If you have appplied for a One In Tech scholarship before, you may sign in using that account.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Awardees within the previous 12 months are NOT eligible to apply.
- Be enrolled in a Master's degree program in cybersecurity, computer science, IT compliance, IT governance, or a STEM degree program that includes these topics at an accredited University/institute in Germany.
- NOT discontinue studies during the year (2023).
- Use funds solely for costs directly/indirectly related to studies (university fees, costs for living, material, books, academic subscriptions, etc).
- Agree to participate as a Speaker at a TechTalk and a OneInTech event (ISACA Germany Chapter Events in EN).
- Agree to Interview (related to scholarship, CV) for publication in IT Governance, on the ISACA Germany Chapter website and in social media.
- Agree to Technical lecture at ISACA Germany Chapter annual IT GRC Congress.
- Identify as a member of an underrepresented community in IT (this may include race, gender, ethnicity, veteran status, disability, etc.)
- Agree to communicate with One In Tech twice a year for two years regarding school and career trajectory after the scholarship award.