Login to Complete a Nomination or to Access the Judging Panel
ISACA Global Achievement Awards are the highest awards presented by ISACA for exemplary and longstanding contributions to the organization and the business technology community.
By 1 May all award nomination forms will be available for the next nomination cycle. After that date, click on the award name below to open the nomination form. Submissions are due 15 August. Learn tips on how to write a quality nomination.
Awards, Scopes and Criteria
- Scope: Recognizes an individual or co-authors for major contributions to ISACA publications in the field of IS audit, control, risk, governance and/or security.
- Judging Criteria: The importance and relevance to ISACA’s readership of the issues addressed; the quality and strength of the issues presented, including the effective use of evidence; the originality of the ideas and insights presented; level of exposure achieved by the publication; evaluation of nominator and endorsers; timeliness of recognition; and quality of nomination.
- Scope: Recognizes an individual whose longstanding service in multiple roles, including key volunteer leadership positions, has contributed to ISACA’s global success.
- Judging Criteria: Value of contributions to ISACA community, effectiveness of building consensus in leadership roles, ability to accomplish strategic initiatives, ability to inspire and mentor future volunteer leaders, evaluation of nominator and endorsers, timeliness of recognition, and quality of nomination.
- Scope: Recognizes an individual for outstanding speaking achievements at an ISACA-sponsored event.
- Judging Criteria: Value of contributions to ISACA community, relevance of content for the audience, conference attendee session feedback, quality of presentation, evaluation of nominator and endorsers, timeliness of recognition, and quality of nomination.
- Scope: Recognizes an individual for major contributions to the development and enhancement of the common body of knowledge used by the ISACA community.
- Judging Criteria: Evaluation of nominator and endorsers, timeliness of recognition, quality of nomination, and applicability to at least one of the following areas: Demonstration of genuine technological novelty with new practices and/or approaches having global relevance; OR participation in the design, operation and evaluation of dissemination and extension strategies, either through the elaboration of materials or the development of activities that facilitate the knowledge generated by their research to more general public; OR development of a work that is characterized by its originality, creativity and/or transcendence in the solution of key problems.
- Scope: Recognizes an individual for sustained contributions to the advancement of the governance of enterprise IT.
- Judging Criteria: Improvements to business practices due to the adoption of enterprise IT governance on parameters such as value delivery, performance measurement, resource management, compliance management etc.; evaluation of nominator and endorsers; timeliness of recognition; and quality of nomination.
- Scope: Recognizes an ISACA volunteer for inspirational leadership and exemplifying dedication to the organization and its members through a specific program or initiative.
- Judging Criteria: Examples of inspirational volunteer leadership within the scope of the project, qualitative and quantitative descriptions and analysis of ISACA strategies accomplished, ability to build enthusiasm and consensus across ISACA constituencies for effective program implementation, evaluation of nominator and endorsers, timeliness of recognition, and quality of nomination.
ISACA Chair’s Award
- Scope: Recognizes an individual who has made an exceptional impact on ISACA or the business technology profession. This award is presented at the discretion of the ISACA Chair.