Login to Complete a Nomination or to Access the Judging Panel
ISACA Chapter Awards recognize outstanding contributions by chapters and individual chapter members in fulfilling the needs of ISACA and its professional community.
ISACA Chapter Awards are presented by chapter-size category:
By 1 May all award nomination forms will be available for the next nomination cycle. After that date, click on the award name below to open the nomination form. Submissions are due 15 August. Learn tips on how to write a quality nomination.
Awards, Scopes and Criteria
- Scope: Recognizes chapters that exceed service goals by actively supporting local membership and thus ISACA.
- Judging Criteria: Creating impactful engagement programs offering local services to members; building relationships; effective communication techniques; inspiring membership growth and retention; support of ISACA initiatives; demonstration of fulfilling ISACA’s purpose and promise; evaluation of nominator and endorsers; timeliness of recognition; and quality of nomination.
- Scope: Recognizes an outstanding program implemented within an ISACA chapter that demonstrates an innovative approach to member engagement, continuing education or community outreach.
- Judging Criteria: Innovative program design and implementation; the program’s impact on the local chapter and influence on the global community; efficient and effective use of resources; evaluation of nominator and endorsers; timeliness of recognition; and quality of nomination.
- Scope: Recognizes a Chapter Leader for his/her effective and inspiring leadership within the chapter resulting in increased member engagement and a positive impact on ISACA’s professional community.
- Judging Criteria: Inspiring leadership skills; ability to think strategically concerning the chapter’s relationship with the greater ISACA community; ability to effectively lead programs and initiatives that increase member engagement; development of partnerships for the chapter; evaluation of nominator and endorsers; timeliness of recognition; and quality of nomination.