Login to Complete a Nomination or to Access the Judging Panel
Who can nominate a candidate?
• Current ISACA Membership or current ISACA employee status is required.
• No one within the review process may submit a nomination. This includes members of the ISACA Awards Working Group. Chapter Award Reviewers will not evaluate nominations within their own chapter size category and are eligible to submit nominations.
Who can be nominated?
• ISACA Membership is required for the Outstanding Chapter Leader Award.
• Self-nominations are not permitted for the Outstanding Chapter Leader Award. Chapter members and officers may nominate their own chapter for the Innovative Program and/or Snipes Best Chapter Award.
• No one within the review or approval process may be nominated. This includes the members of the ISACA Awards Working Group, ISACA staff, or the ISACA Board of Directors. Chapter Award Reviewers will not evaluate nominations within their own chapter size category and are eligible to be nominated.
• Recipients are not eligible to receive two ISACA awards (Global Achievement or Chapter) for the same accomplishment in a given year.
• Chapters are ineligible to receive the same award more than once in a three-year period. Individuals may not receive the Outstanding Chapter Leader Award more than once in a three-year period.
• Deceased individuals are ineligible to be nominated. Posthumous awards may only be presented if the recipient was living at the time of the ISACA Awards Working Group approval.
Who can submit a letter of endorsement?
• ISACA Membership is not required.
• No one within the review or approval process may submit an endorsement letter. This includes the members of the ISACA Awards Working Group, ISACA staff, and the ISACA Board of Directors.
• The nominator may not also act as an endorser.
ISACA Award Volunteers
ISACA Award recipients are selected by peer-reviewers from our professional community. Therefore ISACA Awards volunteers are not eligible to nominate, endorse, or be nominated for any ISACA Awards during their volunteer tenure.
- Joan Oluwafunmilola Ayoka Ajala (Nigeria)
- Matthew Altman (USA)
- Shigeto Fukuda (Japan)
- Maria Divina Cabrera Gregorio (USA)
- Ashutosh Kapse (Australia)
- Sandeep Khanna (USA)
- Glen McMurtrie (Australia)
- Dany Moarkech (Lebanon)
- Vaibhav Patkar (India)
- Claudia Elena Ruiz Garcia (Switzerland)
2019 - 2020 ISACA Board of Directors (term starting June 2019)
- Brennan Baybeck, Chair
- Rolf von Roessing, Vice Chair
- Tracey Dedrick, Director
- Pam Nigro, Director
- R.V. Raghu, Director
- Martha Gabriela Reynaga, Director
- Gregory Touhill, Director
- Asaf Weisberg, Director
- Tichaona Zororo, Director
- David Samuelson, Director and ISACA CEO
- Robert Clyde, Director, Board Chair 2018-2019
- Chris Dimitriadis, Director, Board Chair 2015-2017
- Greg Grocholski, Director, Board Chair 2012-2013